▪ Chartreuse / Fort Saint-André twin ticket
With Pass Avignon, Cezam, Guide du routard and groups: 7 €
November to February: every day
Entitles you to one visit per monument
Good for an entire year as of purchase date
March to October: ticket available only on Mondays (except for bank holidays)
▪ Ticket for Monuments and the museum in Villeneuve
La Chartreuse-CNES, le Fort Saint-André, l'Abbaye Saint-André, la Tour Philippe-le-Bel et le Musée Pierre-de-Luxembourg.
On sale at each monument and Museum.
One price 17 € fom March to October.
Good for an entire year as of purchase date.
For more info +
▪ Become a member
Support La Chartreuse and get lots of benefits.
Good for one year as of the purchase date.
For more info +
Membership: 15 € (+ 5 € *)
Friend: 20 € (+ 10 € *)
Benefactor: as of 50 € (+ 10 € *)
* per additional person at the same address and signed up at the same time
Member Patch: 5 €
Students and staff at the Université d’Avignon et des Pays de Vaucluse holders of the Patch Culture, job-seekers, RSA, persons with handicap + 1 accompanier, under 18, students in art, theatre, dance, cinema, architecture, history and tourism, guides, holders of Culture Ministry cards, ICOM, ICOMOS
- discounted price: 6.50 € for 18 to 25 years old, teachers, spectators at Rencontres d’été de la Chartreuse, spectators at Villeneuve en Scène and Festival d’Avignon, holders of the Carte Off
- Pass rate: 6.50 € holders of Pass Avignon, Cezam card, Guide du routard
- Free: Job-seekers, RSA, persons with handicap + 1 accompanier, under 18, students in art, theatre, dance, cinema, architecture, history and tourism, guides, holders of Culture Ministry cards, ICOM, ICOMOS
Members, Friends and Benefactors of La Chartreuse (+ 1 accompanier for Friends and Benefactors)
▪ Groups (start at 20 persons)
- 6.50 € per person
- 4-monument ticket 16 € per person
- Twin ticket Fort / Chartreuse 7 € per person
▪ School and University groups (35 students maximum)
- set-rate: 35 € or 45 € with guided tour. Book ahead
▪ Guided tour – book ahead
Ticket price + 1 €
Applies to individuals and groups (does not include school and university groups)
Lots of artistic and cultural events at La Chartreuse are free of charge but require advance reservation. For prices of other events, check the page of the event itself or on-line ticketing.